Through the GMGlobalConnect portal, you can access the various resources you needs as a GM Dealer or employee. Those include dealer business operations resources, training resources, fleet order status, incentive management resources, workbench resources, service forms, vehicle locator resources… among others.
Before you can do anything on the GmGlobalConnect portal, you will be required to sign in first. The specific steps you need to follow, so as to sign in to GmGlobalConnect are outlined below:
- Enter Gmglobalconnect.com (the portal’s address) into your browser.
- When the GmGlobalConnect portal loads on your browser, you will find spaces where you are supposed to enter your username and password in order to be signed in. These spaces are in the VSP logon form. Enter both details into the appropriate spaces.
- After entering the GmGlobalConnect username and password, click on the blue-colored ‘Log In’ button, and you will be signed in immediately.
How to request for a GmGlobalConnect portal ID
Non-dealer personnel can request for GmGlobalConnect portal ID by email. Below are the steps you need to follow, if you are a non-dealer personnel member, and you want to request for a portal ID online.
- Go to the GmGlobalConnect portal, at www.gmglobalconnect.com.
- Once you are at GmGlobalConnect, check towards the bottom end of the login page, and you will see where it says ‘Please Contact Your Local Help Desk for all other GlobalConnect Support’ (it is rendered in small fonts). The words ‘help desk’ are hyperlinked. Click on that link.
- On the screen you are taken to, select your country as ‘United States’ (So this applies to US-Based non-dealer personnel).
- Upon selecting United States, various contact details will appear – including the email address non-dealer personnel can use to request for a portal ID.
- Send an email to that address, requesting to be supplied with a portal ID and then wait for the email to be responded to.
How to access dealer resources on GmGlobalConnect
If you are a General Motors (GM) dealer, and you wish to access your work-related resources online through the GmGlobalConnect portal, you should follow these steps:
- Go to www.gmglobalconnect.com (that is, the GmGlobalConnect portal).
- Upon getting to GmGlobalConnect, enter your username and password into the respective spaces.
- After entering your username and password, click on the blue-colored ‘Log In’ button so as to be signed into GmGlobalConnect.
- Once you are logged in, you will find various menus you can use to access various dealer resources. Whatever resource you wish to access, you should be in a position to reach it with just a few clicks. Some resources can actually be accessed with just a single click.
How to access employee resources on GmGlobalConnect
If you are an employee, and you want to find work-related resources online at the GmGlobalConnect portal, follow these steps:
- Enter the portal’s address Gmglobalconnect.com into your browser.
- Enter your GmGlobalConnect username and password into the spaces they are supposed to go into.
- Having entered the GmGlobalConnect username and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Log In’ button so as to be signed in.
- Now that you are signed into the GmGlobalConnect portal, use the menus and links you will find to navigate around and access whichever General Motors (GM) work-related resources you are looking for.
GmGlobalConnect portal: http://www.gmglobalconnect.com